Used Bike Warranty
Used vehicles purchased, will receive a three-month warranty provided it has not been stated otherwise on the Order Form or verbally over the phone.
At motorbikes 4 All we can offer very complete warranty packages covering all mechanical and electrical components*
- 6 months all mechanical and all electrical cover** from only £169
- 12 months all mechanical and all electrical cover** from only £199
- 24 months all mechanical and all electrical cover** from only £279
Please ask in store for details.
If the standard used bike warranty is offered, Motorbikes 4 All will repair faults which arise within 3 months of purchase or 1,000 miles after purchase (whichever occurs first).
Any faults that occur due to general wear and tear will not be covered by the warranty, for example but without limitation, oil, brake pads, tyres. Customers acknowledge upon accepting the warranty that used vehicles purchased are purchased with a certain amount of wear and tear in line with its age, usage, mileage and bodywork/paintwork repairs may have been carried out on it.
Motorbikes 4 All endeavours to describe vehicles as transparently as possible, Customers are required to check vehicles over upon delivery.
Remedial work covered under warranty must only be carried out by Motorbikes 4 All unless agreed otherwise with Motorbikes 4 All, Motorbikes 4 All will not cover costs if you take your Goods to another dealership.
The warranty does not apply if any of the fault has been caused or affected by the following:
- The customer has neglected to inform Motorbikes 4 All of the fault immediately or has taken it to an alternative Dealer without consulting with Motorbikes 4 All.
- The Customer has refused to allow Motorbikes 4 All to examine the Goods.
- The Goods have been subject to an accident, negligence or mismanagement. This could include off road activity or racing.
- If upgrades, mechanical alterations, or non-manufacturer approved additions/subtractions have been made. Or if maintenance has been carried out ineptly by a Customer or alternative Dealer.
- If the Customer has neglected the vehicle and not treated it as instructed by the manual or by Motorbikes 4 All upon delivery.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to return the vehicle to Motorbikes 4 All for warranty work to be carried out. Any costs incurred will not be covered by Motorbikes 4 All. This is inclusive of, without limitation, cost of an alternative Dealerships transportation, servicing or repair work.
- It is a general rule that used off road (endure, trail, motocross) vehicles sold by Motorbikes 4 All do not come with a three-month standard warranty. This is due to their usage. Warranty options are available upon request of your Order.
- Trade sales are sold without a warranty of any kind as are off road machines due to the nature of their use.
*exclusions apply please ask in store for full details.
** cover based on a £500 claim limit